Our team consists of experienced lettings experts, who offer a customised service to find the right tenants for you and to deal with them on your behalf for the term of the tenancy.
To achieve this we offer the following:
- Advertising via our Kallars website (which has been optimised for tablets and mobile devices) in addition to the leading property search engines (Rightmove, OnTheMarket.com and others).
- Cutting edge software enabling us to instantly match your property to applicants registered and who are then contacted by automated emails / SMS alerts (as applicable) with full details of your property.
- Erecting a free “To Let” board for easy identification of your property for viewers.
- Prominent High Street marketing of your property.
- Raising tenant’s references (as appropriate) from bankers, employers, accountants, solicitors, previous landlords and character references, together with the credit referencing and/or rent guarantee schemes, if required.
- Preparation of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Collection, in advance, of at least the first month’s rent.
- Collection, in advance, of a deposit (which will be subject to the Deposit Protection Service Scheme regulations).
- Drafting an inventory of the property’s contents.
- Re-negotiating tenancy renewals for further rental terms.
- Carry out annual rental reviews to ensure the highest possible rent at all times.
We offer a comprehensive service, which entails full management of your property. We will provide everything from finding a tenant, referencing potential tenants, inventories, preparing your property for your new tenants, all aspects of ongoing maintenance and repairs. We continually vet contractors to ensure we only use reputable contractors who provide the very best quality of workmanship and at a competitive price, keeping landlords worry-free.
All of our management procedures can be tailored to fit your objectives. You will have a dedicated member of the team as your point of contact. In addition to this our software allows us to monitor and manage all details of a tenancy including maintenance and accounting. We also have access to the ARLA legal team who specialise in lettings matters. Testament to the quality of our services means that we enjoy loyalty from a high level of our landlords.
- Rent collection
- Property management
- Tenant find
If you are still unsure, then feel free to pick up the telephone, email or even visit us at our office and one of our property management team experts will be happy to discuss the options that are available to you. Keeping in mind your requirements, we will help you reach a suitable decision.
Tenants – Rent through us
Rental demand in SE London is growing daily and we have homes available – from a small studio flat to large houses. We will guide you through the whole process. You will need to register your details with us and one of our highly experienced team members will give you a call to begin the tenant and home matching process.
We advise on everything from basic tenants’ rights to fulfilling personal needs. There are many things you may need to consider when you are searching for your perfect home:
- When do you need to move?
- Travel arrangements, proximity to public transport?
- Do you need a garage and/or a garden?
- Proximity to schools?
- Your budget?
- Do you have pets?
We pride ourselves on finding a suitable home for your needs.