Select between a Let Only or Full Management service option
Let Only Service
- We will advertise your property on our website and major portals
- We will arrange and accompany all viewings
- We will find you the perfect tenant(s)
- All necessary reference and right to rent checks will be completed
- Landlords advised on health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance
- Register the tenant's security deposit with an approved Deposit Scheme
- Transfer of utilities
- Arrange for a schedule of condition report /inventory
- Check the tenant in
- You pay only a one-off letting fee (to be paid up front)
Property Management gives you peace of mind that both your property and tenant will be cared for 24/7.
- In addition to the Let Only service, Full Management includes:
- Collection of rent
- Organising and monitoring repairs
- Routine property inspections
- Check out inventory check
- The management fee is deducted each time rent is received
- Our local team of specialists will create your advert, take professional photographs and produce EPCs, in just one visit. When you are satisfied, your property will then be listed on our website and on major UK portals.
Viewings and offers
- Sit back and let us locate suitable tenants and organise viewings.
- Receive instant feedback and notification of offers as soon as they are made.
- Once you've selected your tenants, we will then carry out all necessary referencing. We will check their credit history and ensure any potential tenants are financially viable.
- After a tenant has been successfully referenced, a suitable tenancy agreement will be produced and we will ensure it is signed, either digitally or in person, by the tenant/s.
- Once contracts are signed, we will collect and register your tenant's deposit with a government approved deposit scheme.
Collecting rent and standing orders
- We shall collect the first month's rent and transfer it to you. We request that a standing order is set up to ensure that your rent is received on the due date.
- Upon completion, keys will be released to the inventory clerk or the tenant on moving-in day. For managed properties, we will provide the tenant with contact details of their dedicated Property Manager.
Meet your local agent.
Sit back, relax and let us rent your property and handle all the paperwork.
Build your perfect package
- Our online estate agency package starts at a low cost, fixed fee. Add extras depending on the features and level of support you need.
Register and pay online
- Make a secure payment online and tell us about your property.
Advertising your property
- Our expert editors will review your advert to make sure it’s as good as it can be. We’ll then publish it on a list of websites depending on the extras you’ve purchased.
- You’ll receive all enquiries made from our website or portals. You’ll take care of the viewings, tenant referencing, deposit registration and tenancy agreements if you haven’t purchased these extra options
Manage your online account 24/7
- With your online account you can always make changes to your advert, manage viewings and offers, 24 hours a day.
Optional service extras
- If you prefer for us to take care of the viewings, deposit registration, paperwork or help to remain compliant, you're able to purchase this as an extra option before checking out.
Personal property advisers
- Gnomen Demo Website includes a team of experienced high street estate agents based in Greenwich Quay, SE8 3EY. We’re always a phone call or click away if you ever need us!
Let your property online.
Start advertising with our self service platform, buy any extras you need and manage your enquiries 24/7 through My Area.