Kallars are committed to adopting a responsible approach to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of UK data protection law, the data controller is Kallars Limited of 2-4 New King Street, London SE8 3HS. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing For Attention Of Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
The information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in electronic forms on our website Kallars.com (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, post or otherwise. This may include information that you provide (but not limited to) your name, address, email address, telephone number and any further information that you choose to provide us with.
- The information that we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
Information about your visit. E.g. any searches make on our website.
How we use your information
How we will use the information that you give us:
- To contact you;
- To carry out any legal obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services which you request from us;
- Legitimate interests. It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information for this purpose to operate our website, to provide and promote our services, and to protect our business.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services which we feel may interest you.
- To assist us in the improvement and optimisation of advertising, marketing material and content, our services and the website (including, without limitation, via third parties);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To verify your identity;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud;
- To provide customer support;
- Legal obligations. It is necessary for us to process your personal information to comply with UK law
- We may also share your personal information in order to obtain professional advice, or to comply with a legal obligation or a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority.
How do we use the information that we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. When you ask us to do so, we may share your personal information with current or prospective landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers (and their respective advisors) in relation to any potential sale or rental. If any of these third parties is a business, then they will become a data controller of the information that we provide, and their own privacy policies will apply.
- Our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors. We may provide your personal information to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who are providing services to us, or where necessary to provide a service you have requested.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The information we store about you is stored on computer systems based in the European Economic Area (EEA). Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk and you agree that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent. We do not accept any responsibility for the protection of information or images provided to third party online sites that link to or from our website. We will store your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods will vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
Your rights of consent and access to the data that we hold
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing using the link in any of the marketing emails that we send you.
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes. This will result in us ceasing to offer the goods and services to you. (If you no longer wish to be contacted by third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in their marketing communications, or consult their privacy policies about how to unsubscribe from their communications).
UK data protection law also gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at the address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will comply with the law in responding to your requests. That means that there may be some legal reasons why we cannot comply with all requests.
Updating or editing your information
You must ensure that any information you provide to us is correct and complete. You can ask us to rectify or edit your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not run by us. If you follow a link to another website, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies and we are
not responsible for those policies or other websites’ content. You should check these privacy policies before submitting any personal information to these websites.
We hope that we will be able to answer any questions or concerns that you have. You have the right at any time to raise your concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF